Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seattle/Vancouver trip, day 5

After it turned out that my host doesn't have wifi for the moment, one of the organizers took me under his wing and brought me to his house, where he fed me some good home food, which showed me yet again that I can hardly cook, and then I spent 3 hours emailing people back and forth.

Then I went food shopping for my breakfasts, then - dinner with my host, and later - DJ-ed at Century Ballroom. Luckily for me, some good people came out and I had a great night.

Today the work starts in the form of privates and my first class in Seattle. As always, the impression a community gets of a visiting teacher is not complete until they see them teach. Hopefully after today people will have somewhat easier time deciding if they like me and want to socialize with me, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment