Thursday, April 11, 2013

Seattle/Vancouver trip, day 6

It was an usual travel day - privates, premilonga class, DJ-ing and a little demo at the practica, in this particular case. I see only the inside of buildings and it doesn't quite matter if it is sunny or rainy outside, since I'm inside almost 24hours. But I like my travels this way - with a lot of work and the priceless feeling of provoking "Aha!"-moments in the students.

Practica Zen was at Om Culture, which is a wonderful space with beautiful Indian decoration and the smell of green tea soaked in the furniture, and huge sitting pillows. The prepractica class was surprisingly well attended and the practica itself was full. Highlight of the night - one of my favorite dancers, Jaimes Friedgen, came out dancing and we managed two quite athletic and super fun tandas. :) :) :) The rest of the night was great too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment